Islamic Finance (9)
9. It has been over two decades since Islamic banks first appeared as active players in the global financial market, and today Islamic banking and finance has become a force to be reckoned ..........
Business Systems Contingency Policy (1)
1. All departments should develop and maintain procedures that will ensure an appropriate level of customer service in the ......... of unexpected business systems failure.
Operations Management (2)
2. The phrase "management control" itself can have a negative connotation, e.g. it can sound dominating, coercive and .........-handed.
Workforce Planning Methodology (4)
4. The practical application of these methods is found primarily in the DHPSA and National Health Service Corps (NHSC) programs, the primary governmental efforts to ......... in oral health personnel planning.
Database Management Systems (10)
10. When comparing database management systems it is obvious that some are designed in the expectation that professional DP staff will be available to run them, while others are aimed at the total ..........
3. ......... on the stockmarket just before Christmas is usually very slow.
Employee Performance Appraisal (9)
9. At the other ........., there are many strong advocates of performance appraisal; some view it as potentially "the most crucial aspect of organizational life" (Lawrie, 1990).
The New York Hospitality Industry (5)
5. Even after several years of ......... growth, real estate experts say the market is improving so far in 2007.
5. ......... interest is calculated on the original principal only; accumulated interest from prior periods is not used in calculations for the following periods, and this type of interest calculation is normally used for a single period of less than a year, such as 30 or 60 days.
4. At the moment we are experiencing some cash ......... problems because little money is coming in.
2. A 'limited partner', who is prohibited from taking part in management and has no liability for debts beyond his/her investment, is a true ......... partner; however, without a limited partnership agreement, s/he is responsible for the debts of the partnership as a general partner.
Comptroller General (9)
9. We examine the impact of instalment receipts trading on the underlying stocks' volatility; IRs are a ......... security that evidences the purchase of an underlying security on an instalment basis, and they have been used to facilitate large secondary stock offerings in Canada.
Portfolio-focused Management (2)
2. Improving efficiency and effectiveness in those areas is one of the key benefits of a systematic approach to portfolio management and explains why, in R&D-heavy industries, portfolio management is considered a critical management function in its own ..........
Payment Programs (3)
3. While each lending situation is unique, many banks utilize some variation of evaluating the five C's when making loan decisions: character, capacity, capital, ......... and collateral.
Corporate Credit Cards (3)
3. T&E expenses comprise the second largest controllable expense item for companies after salaries, consuming approximately 50 to 80 basis ......... of a company's revenues.
Cutting Your Losses (6)
6. The SEC Full ......... Program ensures investors are provided material information to make informed decisions about a company — both when it initially offers stock to the public and on a regular basis as it continues to report information about its business operations.
Basic Business English (1)
1. The water in the refrigerator should be ..........
Corporate Social Responsibility (10)
10. National action (and perhaps legislation) can improve the ......... of corporate codes and monitoring, in areas such as transparency, consultations by auditors and monitors with local authority, and consistent enforcement of labor standards.
3. Roscas are one of the most commonly found informal financial institutions in the developing world; in the absence of an external (social) sanctioning mechanism, roscas are never sustainable, even if the ......... member is excluded from all future roscas.
At the Office (25)
5. There is a lengthy procedure used in this office for staff who have produced shoddy work and it begins with a ......... warning.
9. The Special ......... Right is an international reserve asset, created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement the existing official reserves of member countries; SDRs are allocated to member countries in proportion to their IMF quotas and serve as the units of account of the IMF and other international organizations.
Job Interview (1)
1. Tell us something about your ......... in the engineering industry?
Corporate Policy (31)
1. A suck-up is someone who is ......... their superior in an attempt to gain favor.
willing to cheat
overly nice to
Guarantees and Warranties (5)
5. Sometimes people don't bother about guarantees because the ......... of the manufacturer is enough for them.
Pension Plan (8)
8. ......... value is what it would cost to buy a particular item from a retail vendor, considering its age and condition — for instance, to buy a car from a used car dealer, furniture from a used furniture shop, or electronic equipment on eBay.
Late Again (3)
3. It's time you got ..........
Shared Service Centres (4)
4. There is also the desire among corporates for improved company-wide cost management, as they face increased pressure to obtain extensive cost savings from middle- and back-office operations, as well as better visibility over ......... capital.
Job Interview Advice (8)
8. It is usually really handy to have letters of ......... from previous employers.
A Tourism Partnership (4)
4. Key elements within the Partnership's aims include the need to maximise potential and eliminate wasteful competition for the benefit of the consumer and the trade and to encourage integration of public and private sector resources by ......... a distinct regional bias in decision-making.
Quality Control at Ford (5)
5. Caught up in the industry-wide trend toward ........., Ford may have relied too heavily on suppliers for engineering.
Internet Business (28)
8. Now that you've explained the scope and ......... of the market, we are very keen to inject some money into your project.
Business Buzzwords: Credit-derivative Trades (9)
9. The bear call ......... can be seen as writing a call with protection against an unexpected rise in the market; in this instance, the trader may write a call around the money, and take a call out-of-the-money, which effectively provides a ceiling to the potential loss if the market should rise.
Discount Bonds (9)
9. The public mission and the defining goal of the ......... National Mortgage Association (FNMA) is to help more families achieve the American Dream of homeownership by providing financial products and services that make it possible for low-, moderate-, and middle-income families to buy homes of their own.
Corporate Credit Cards (5)
5. This means no money is made on ......... interest as with the consumer credit card model.
Global Production Systems (5)
5. But while there has been a diffusion of production, the control has solidified on the retail side as a result of consolidation among top-......... firms and a proliferation among potential suppliers.
Discount Bonds (4)
4. The Cost-of-Living ......... (COLA) is determined by the U.S. Department of Labor, which calculates the change in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for urban wage earners and clerical workers from the third quarter average of the previous year to the third quarter average for the current year.
Analysts and Pundits (5)
5. With a market ......... order, the investor allows the floor broker to use his own discretion as to the exact timing of the execution; if the broker expects a decline in price, s/he may wait to buy, figuring that a better price will soon be available, but there is no guarantee that a such an order will be filled.
Capital Cost Allowance (3)
3. These types of properties will ......... or become obsolete over a number of years; in recognizing this, you can make a yearly deduction for their cost for income tax purposes called capital cost allowance.
Organizational Consulting (1)
1. In our sixty years combined experience, Clear Impact Consulting Group, Inc have assisted thousands of leaders and their organizations in enhancing overall effectiveness; during the assessment phase we gather a great deal of information and ......... the essence of it in the context of your overall goals.
The Hospitality Industry (1)
1. According to Michael Stoler, an influx of capital into the New York real estate market is ......... the hotel market.
Business Systems Contingency Policy (2)
2. Traditionally, disaster recovery planning focused on the physical aspects of computer-based systems, particularly the CPU and closely coupled ........., e.g. disc banks.
Islamic Finance (5)
5. While acknowledging the individual's right to ownership of legitimately acquired wealth, Islam makes it obligatory for the individual to spend his wealth judiciously and not to ......... it, keep it idle or to squander it.
Business Buzzwords: Credit-derivative Trades (5)
5. Considering the few extra percentage points of return that most ......... index funds may give you, you're better off sticking with a conventional index fund; that's where you'll find lower risk and expenses, plus minimal tax liabilities.
Shared Service Centres (2)
2. For corporates, the underlying principle is the pursuit of highly efficient operations and service through re-designing and centralising common processes; if a company has ......... activities across its organisation — combined with multiple bank interfaces — it will have less control and visibility over its operations.
3. Multiple listing of equity options that were already being traded as of January 20, 1990, was phased in over a period of time ending in late 1994; thus, by the end of 1994, each option ......... could list any equity option class.
System Development Life Cycle (1)
1. As Russel Kay tells it, once ......... a time, software development consisted of a programmer writing code to solve a problem or automate a procedure.
Bond Issues (10)
10. The Supreme Court has held that the allottees of flats built by the State housing boards or development authority are bound by the ......... clause if the final revision results in higher cost; a three-judge Bench held that the authorities were entitled to collect the increased cost from the allottees with interest.
5. In view of the serious problems associated with the takeover the newspaper company has decided to ......... its offer of financial help.
Business Buzzwords: Japanese Automobiles (10)
10. Nicknamed "The Junk Bond King", Michael ......... is credited with founding the high-yield debt market but was banned for life from the securities industry.
Portfolio-focused Management (10)
10. The different functions that are very product-......... (R&D, Sales/Marketing, Supply Chain), tend to use different definitions and tools when it comes to product-related planning.
Money System (10)
10. Typically, an investment banking ......... nowadays provides world-wide, either in divisions of the bank or in associated companies, corporate finance and advisory work, normally in connection with new issues of securities for raising finance, take-overs, mergers and acquisitions.
8. ......... shares do not impose a front-end sales charge, but they may charge higher expenses that investors are assessed over the lifetime of their investment in a fund; they also normally impose a contingent deferred sales charge, which you pay if you sell your shares within a certain number of years.
Money accepted (10)
10. You can see the ......... about the sale in the local paper.
Working Well (7)
7. Employees were beginning to receive ......... for the hard work that they had been doing.
Money Matters (36)
6. I strongly recommend investing in these shares because you will get a very good ......... after only a few years.
Failing in IT (6)
6. CIOs need to ......... back when their companies expect a 100% success rate, said Tom Halbouty, vice president and CIO of Pioneer Natural Resources.
Money Slang Expressions (4)
4. John: Well if you're ......... to sound. What about spondulicks?
Guarantees and Warranties (10)
10. Sometimes you get a one year warranty, a two year one or even a six month one — they all ..........
Corporate Social Responsibility (2)
2. These codes are ......... taken by companies over and above their legal obligations to treat the stakeholders of the firm ethically and in a responsible manner.
Payroll policy in the USA (7)
7. In order to cash a check you must ......... it, or in other words sign the back.
Cơ quan chủ quản : CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TRUYỀN THÔNG TNV VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ : Số 26 ngõ 102 - Khuất Duy Tiến - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội - Văn phòng đại diện : Số 9 - Đào Duy Anh - Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Tại Tp HCM : 79/3 Trần Xuân Soạn, P.Tân Thuận Tây, Quận 7, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh - Hotline : 0946 581 152 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org