9. It has been over two decades since Islamic banks first appeared as active players in the global financial market, and today Islamic banking and finance has become a force to be reckoned ..........
Đáp ánBạn cần Đăng nhập và xác thực tài khoản để xem lời giải bài này !
Phần tiếp theo1. Islamic Finance (1) 2. Islamic Finance (3) 3. Islamic Finance (4) 4. Islamic Finance (5) 5. Islamic Finance (6) 6. Islamic Finance (7) 7. Islamic Finance (8) 8. Islamic Finance (9) 9. Islamic Finance (10) 10. Đề thi đại học môn toán khối A năm 2010
Bài tập khác
Islamic Finance (10)
Cập nhật:2012-07-13 Xem:223 Level:(10)
10. Although the Middle East is still home to most of the world's 275-plus Islamic banks, a growing number of banks operating in the marketplace are ......... elsewhere.
Singapore Banking (1)
Cập nhật:2011-06-23 Xem:218 Level:(1)
1. Mahesh Kini of HSBC says that a stable government is committed to Singapore's multi-......... growth by focusing on various sectors.
Singapore Banking (2)
Cập nhật:2008-04-11 Xem:2623 Level:(2)
2. Singapore's 2006 budget outlines many ......... for businesses operating in Singapore in the financial and related sectors.
Singapore Banking (3)
Cập nhật:2012-03-27 Xem:196 Level:(3)
3. In the ......... is the Integrated Resorts project, a large entertainment complex featuring casinos, amusement parks, hotels, and convention centres, which is due to open in 2010.
Singapore Banking (4)
Cập nhật:2009-11-22 Xem:201 Level:(4)
4. Such large government-backed initiatives and the drive to create a new tourism hub in Singapore ......... well for the large tourism industry, which saw nine million tourists arrive on Singapore's shores in the past year.
Singapore Banking (5)
Cập nhật:2012-02-13 Xem:13742 Level:(5)
5. The MAS, in a step to liberalise commercial banking in Singapore, has provided qualifying full bank status to some foreign banks to provide a full ......... of financial services to individuals and corporates and issued wholesale bank status to a number of foreign banks to serve commercial customers.
Singapore Banking (6)
Cập nhật:2009-02-18 Xem:204 Level:(6)
6. Singapore is also seeing a trend to establish global treasury centres; Singapore's infrastructure, political stability and favourable time zone, located centrally in the Asia-Pacific region, have greatly benefited multinational corporations in supporting a global cash ..........
Singapore Banking (8)
Cập nhật:2011-05-18 Xem:182 Level:(8)
8. Singapore's finance industry has fully ......... Internet technology and is capitalising on this phenomenon to the fullest extent as a relatively inexpensive distribution and delivery medium to grow market share and improve profitability.
Singapore Banking (10)
Cập nhật:2008-02-11 Xem:173 Level:(10)
10. Singapore has one of the highest Internet ......... rates worldwide and all major banks provide Internet banking platforms and many also provide host-to-host capabilities to link up to companies' back-office operations for file transfers.
Banking in China (1)
Cập nhật:2012-01-21 Xem:200 Level:(1)
1. While globalization has sparked a buying ......... in emerging markets generally, China has been the front-runner in raising new capital in the banking sector, explains Keith Pogson of Ernt & Young.
Banking in China (2)
Cập nhật:2010-02-22 Xem:25740 Level:(2)
2. China's record-breaking performance in raising more than US$46bn is all the more stunning given that, just two years ago, the challenge of cleaning up balance sheets and non-performing loan portfolios was ......... next to impossible by the international investment community.
Banking in China (3)
Cập nhật:2009-04-11 Xem:182 Level:(3)
3. China's financial institutions have historically suffered the disadvantage of having dual operating roles: the authorities viewed them not simply as banks, but also as a major ......... for providing capital to state-run companies.
Banking in China (6)
Cập nhật:2008-09-25 Xem:198 Level:(6)
6. For example, China Construction Bank and ICBC closed more than 11,500 and 12,900 branches respectively, and each reduced its workforce by over 100,000 employees; the financial restructuring of these banks was ......... in China's banking history.
Banking in China (7)
Cập nhật:2010-10-19 Xem:175 Level:(7)
7. The initial recapitalization from 2003-2005 amounted to at least RMB608bn, consisting of an injection of capital through State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) investment, new shares subscribed to by the National Social Security Fund, and accumulated losses ......... by the Ministry of Finance.
Banking in China (8)
Cập nhật:2010-09-12 Xem:193 Level:(8)
8. In addition to capital injections by the Chinese government, restructuring was accomplished in a two-stage .........-out of non-performing loans; initially, approximately RMB420bn of Loss-Classified NPLs were written off from the four banks' accounts.
Banking in China (9)
Cập nhật:2009-03-22 Xem:177 Level:(9)
9. Alliances with foreign banks turned out to be a vital ......... in the success of the IPOs, as they provided Chinese banks with technical assistance and, most importantly, equity stakes that offered additional credibility and reassurance to other investors when the banks came to market.
Banking in China (10)
Cập nhật:2009-02-28 Xem:22997 Level:(10)
10. From a ......... combined outlay of estimated US$500m at the end of 2003, foreign investors have now committed as much as US$18bn to the Chinese banking sector in the past 12 months alone.
Cash Management in Pakistan (2)
Cập nhật:2009-10-28 Xem:192 Level:(2)
2. According to Shahid A Syed, Pakistan's economy delivered another year of robust growth in 2005-06, despite the ......... earthquake on 8 October 2005 and in the midst of an extraordinary surge in oil prices.
Cash Management in Pakistan (3)
Cập nhật:2009-11-22 Xem:4450 Level:(3)
3. With growth at 6.6% in 2005-06, the economy has expanded at an average rate of 7% a year in the past four years and over 7.5% a year for the last three, thus ......... itself as one of the fastest growing economies in Asia.
Cash Management in Pakistan (4)
Cập nhật:2010-01-21 Xem:174 Level:(4)
4. The vote of confidence of the international debt capital markets in Pakistan's economic policy, reform agenda and outlook is evident from the successful launch of new 10-year and 30-year ......... bonds totalling US $800m.
Cash Management in Pakistan (5)
Cập nhật:2010-07-28 Xem:177 Level:(5)
5. The SBP has been pursuing a broadening of access of financial services to all segments of society as an important strategic objective: initiatives have been taken to develop a legal framework for ......... institutions to help the poor, and a focus on SMEs and Islamic finance issues.
Cash Management in Pakistan (6)
Cập nhật:2010-08-26 Xem:179 Level:(6)
6. Despite considerable progress towards its goal of fostering a sound and dynamic financial system, a number of areas still demand further attention; SBP has kept its focus on consolidating reforms introduced in preceding years and lifting the regulatory and supervisory framework to meet international best ..........
Cash Management in Pakistan (7)
Cập nhật:2008-08-11 Xem:21110 Level:(7)
7. The extensive focus on enhancing the supervisory capacity in recent years has helped SBP to achieve, either fully or largely, ......... status for 28 of the 30 Basel core principles for effective banking supervision.
Cash Management in Pakistan (8)
Cập nhật:2010-05-27 Xem:176 Level:(8)
8. Federal taxes in Pakistan, like most taxation systems in the world, fall into two broad categories, direct and indirect; direct taxes primarily ......... income tax, along with a supplementary wealth tax.
Cash Management in Pakistan (9)
Cập nhật:2009-11-19 Xem:181 Level:(9)
9. All public companies, other than banking companies, incorporated in Pakistan, are ......... for tax at a corporate rate of 39%; however, the effective rate is likely to differ on account of allowances and exemptions related to such factors as the industry, location and exports.
Cash Management in Pakistan (10)
Cập nhật:2011-11-17 Xem:174 Level:(10)
10. The real-time gross settlement system known as the Pakistan Real-time Interbank Settlement Mechanism is at an advanced stage of installation, and its implementation will make the payments systems much more efficient and ........., offering transactional features that are hard to achieve under the current settlement systems.
27. Pass-through (2)
Cập nhật:2011-06-11 Xem:38570 Level:(2)
2. A 'limited partner', who is prohibited from taking part in management and has no liability for debts beyond his/her investment, is a true ......... partner; however, without a limited partnership agreement, s/he is responsible for the debts of the partnership as a general partner.
28. Pass-through (3)
Cập nhật:2010-08-21 Xem:35226 Level:(3)
3. Multiple listing of equity options that were already being traded as of January 20, 1990, was phased in over a period of time ending in late 1994; thus, by the end of 1994, each option ......... could list any equity option class.
29. Pass-through (4)
Cập nhật:2012-08-22 Xem:29808 Level:(4)
4. The legal requirements will usually pose no problem, but the lack of a market minimizes the enthusiasm for and utility value of the non-......... stock option plan; still, it offers the most flexibility for the owner-management of a private company to select key personnel and option pricing arrangements to suit management objectives.
30. Pass-through (5)
Cập nhật:2011-06-21 Xem:203 Level:(5)
5. MIND C.T.I. Ltd, a leading provider of convergent end-to-end billing and customer care product based solutions for carriers worldwide, today announced the record date and ......... date of the previously declared and announced cash dividend of $0.20 per share.
Cơ quan chủ quản : CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TRUYỀN THÔNG TNV VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ : Số 26 ngõ 102 - Khuất Duy Tiến - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội - Văn phòng đại diện : Số 9 - Đào Duy Anh - Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Tại Tp HCM : 79/3 Trần Xuân Soạn, P.Tân Thuận Tây, Quận 7, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh - Hotline : 0946 581 152 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org