10. The Supreme Court has held that the allottees of flats built by the State housing boards or development authority are bound by the ......... clause if the final revision results in higher cost; a three-judge Bench held that the authorities were entitled to collect the increased cost from the allottees with interest.
Đáp ánBạn cần Đăng nhập và xác thực tài khoản để xem lời giải bài này !
Phần tiếp theo1. Bond Issues (2) 2. Bond Issues (3) 3. Bond Issues (4) 4. Bond Issues (7) 5. Bond Issues (10)
Bài tập khác
Currency Valuation and Strategic Hedging (1)
Cập nhật:2011-08-14 Xem:258 Level:(1)
1. The US dollar's current weakness is making hedging risk very ......... for corporates in North America, while their counterparts in Europe don't have the same advantage.
Currency Valuation and Strategic Hedging (2)
Cập nhật:2013-01-10 Xem:231 Level:(2)
2. However, an active and strategic approach to hedging means that Europeans should not be ........., Didier Hirigoyen exhorts.
Currency Valuation and Strategic Hedging (3)
Cập nhật:2010-05-21 Xem:222 Level:(3)
3. The current weakness of the US Dollar ......... major currencies has revived the debate around net investment hedging as well as earnings translation risk.
Currency Valuation and Strategic Hedging (4)
Cập nhật:2008-03-13 Xem:252 Level:(4)
4. Although North American companies' hedging opportunities are now generally benefitting from favourable market conditions, European corporations may not have to ......... away from managing these risks.
Currency Valuation and Strategic Hedging (5)
Cập nhật:2008-02-27 Xem:245 Level:(5)
5. A solid currency valuation assessment combined with a structured hedging framework can lead to a successful programme; this approach however ......... a slightly more dynamic methodology than is common in the corporate world.
Currency Valuation and Strategic Hedging (6)
Cập nhật:2008-01-20 Xem:17665 Level:(6)
6. Between internal policy constraints and accounting regulation, most companies have chosen to be mostly passive, implementing hedging strategies in a systematic manner or not at all, but rarely ......... into consideration market conditions in the decision making process.
Currency Valuation and Strategic Hedging (7)
Cập nhật:2008-04-28 Xem:253 Level:(7)
7. While it is fair for companies to state that they are not involved in the currency market to 'punt' on the direction of exchange rates, it is also fair to say that hedging should not be done in ......... either.
Currency Valuation and Strategic Hedging (8)
Cập nhật:2010-10-26 Xem:235 Level:(8)
8. While understanding the mechanisms and characteristics of the FX market is key to a sound hedging policy, remaining aware of currency valuation and including it in the risk management process can add value to a firm ..........
as a last resort
at a glance
in the long run
on the scorecard
Currency Valuation and Strategic Hedging (10)
Cập nhật:2009-01-16 Xem:18195 Level:(10)
10. For example, the EUR/$ exchange rate has, over the past 14 years, ......... in a broad band around the PPP implied rate.
Derivatives Primer (1)
Cập nhật:2012-09-11 Xem:198 Level:(1)
1. The purpose of this primer is to clarify some of the key characteristics of the over-the-......... (OTC) derivatives markets.
Derivatives Primer (2)
Cập nhật:2012-11-25 Xem:279 Level:(2)
2. A clearer picture of these markets will help legislators and regulators write better legislation and rules for the ......... regulation of OTC derivatives markets.
Derivatives Primer (3)
Cập nhật:2009-01-14 Xem:218 Level:(3)
3. Derivatives are financial contracts whose value is linked to the price of an underlying commodity, asset, rate, index or the occurrence or ......... of an event.
Derivatives Primer (4)
Cập nhật:2008-08-24 Xem:242 Level:(4)
4. The term 'derivative' is used to refer to the set of financial instruments that includes futures, forwards, options and swaps, and the combination of a derivative with a security or loan is called a hybrid instrument or alternatively a ......... security.
Derivatives Primer (5)
Cập nhật:2012-05-20 Xem:2310 Level:(5)
5. Exchanges have traditionally been defined by 'pit' trading through open ........., but exchanges have recently adopted electronic trading platforms that automatically match the bids and offers from market participants to execute trades in a multilateral environment.
Derivatives Primer (6)
Cập nhật:2011-08-18 Xem:25530 Level:(6)
6. The trading of derivatives (traditionally futures and options) on exchanges is conducted through ......... and not dealers.
Derivatives Primer (8)
Cập nhật:2013-01-19 Xem:223 Level:(8)
8. The OTC markets have traditionally been organized around one or more dealers who '......... a market' by maintaining bid and offer quotes to market participants.
Portfolio-focused Management (2)
Cập nhật:2009-09-15 Xem:38194 Level:(2)
2. Improving efficiency and effectiveness in those areas is one of the key benefits of a systematic approach to portfolio management and explains why, in R&D-heavy industries, portfolio management is considered a critical management function in its own ..........
Portfolio-focused Management (4)
Cập nhật:2013-01-26 Xem:25978 Level:(4)
4. In order to handle the complexity of the functions performed and through the pressures of growth and ......... of scale, companies have become completely organized around specific functions like Finance, R&D, Supply chain, Manufacturing, etc.
Portfolio-focused Management (5)
Cập nhật:2012-03-25 Xem:231 Level:(5)
5. Budgets, target setting and the employees themselves have all become departmentalized by functional area, and this leaves top management with the task of ensuring that the sum of all those functions actually ......... value for the shareholders.
Portfolio-focused Management (6)
Cập nhật:2010-04-26 Xem:1188 Level:(6)
6. The basic principle is that the market value of a company is driven by the expected future net income from sales of products and services and the ......... that top management's primary goal is to optimize the value of a company.
Portfolio-focused Management (7)
Cập nhật:2011-00-24 Xem:270 Level:(7)
7. It seems obvious that any strategic targets one might have set for maximization of the value of a company have to be translated to a product portfolio and through that into net future revenue ..........
Portfolio-focused Management (8)
Cập nhật:2013-01-19 Xem:274 Level:(8)
8. The simple fact that strategy turns into revenue only through having the right products in the marketplace at the right time and at the right price should put your current and future product portfolio ......... in the middle of your whole company's focus.
Portfolio-focused Management (9)
Cập nhật:2011-10-28 Xem:222 Level:(9)
9. However, transparency into the complete portfolio, the currently commercially marketed one as well as the planned products, is often lacking due to geographic fragmentation and inconsistencies between information systems ......... the data about these products.
Portfolio-focused Management (10)
Cập nhật:2013-00-12 Xem:34629 Level:(10)
10. The different functions that are very product-......... (R&D, Sales/Marketing, Supply Chain), tend to use different definitions and tools when it comes to product-related planning.
Assessing Yourself and Your Business Idea (1)
Cập nhật:2008-07-21 Xem:231 Level:(1)
1. Four basic factors influence a successful business .........: a qualified entrepreneur, a profitable business idea, a thorough business plan, and adequate capital.
Assessing Yourself and Your Business Idea (2)
Cập nhật:2010-10-26 Xem:28201 Level:(2)
2. Before you proceed, you should assess both your own entrepreneurial skills and the ......... of your business concept.
Assessing Yourself and Your Business Idea (4)
Cập nhật:2010-10-11 Xem:217 Level:(4)
4. Many studies have been conducted and even more articles written on 'the right .........' for being an entrepreneur — the primary characteristics of successful business owners.
Assessing Yourself and Your Business Idea (5)
Cập nhật:2009-07-21 Xem:216 Level:(5)
5. Self-confidence: the aspirant believes in own ideas and abilities, and ......... that belief to others.
Assessing Yourself and Your Business Idea (7)
Cập nhật:2011-08-14 Xem:230 Level:(7)
7. Decision-making: the aspirant has the ability to make ......... choices even in a stressful environment.
Assessing Yourself and Your Business Idea (9)
Cập nhật:2012-04-18 Xem:223 Level:(9)
9. Goal-.........: the aspirant can envision a desired outcome, as well as plan and implement the activities required to achieve it.
Cơ quan chủ quản : CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TRUYỀN THÔNG TNV VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ : Số 26 ngõ 102 - Khuất Duy Tiến - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội - Văn phòng đại diện : Số 9 - Đào Duy Anh - Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Tại Tp HCM : 79/3 Trần Xuân Soạn, P.Tân Thuận Tây, Quận 7, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh - Hotline : 0946 581 152 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org