1. Shares of Las Vegas Sands Corp. fell after the ......... on Wednesday, after the casino operator said its first-quarter profit fell: LVS.N shares were down 4 percent at $85 in extended-hours trading.
Đáp ánBạn cần Đăng nhập và xác thực tài khoản để xem lời giải bài này !
Phần tiếp theo1. Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (1) 2. Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (4) 3. Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (6) 4. Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (7) 5. Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (8) 6. Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (9) 7. Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (10)
Bài tập khác
Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (4)
Cập nhật:2013-00-18 Xem:1929 Level:(4)
4. The ......... strategy places bonds only in very short and very long maturities, making it easy to shift the average maturity of the portfolio.
Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (6)
Cập nhật:2013-01-12 Xem:1923 Level:(6)
6. Opinion ......... can adversely affect the independence of auditors; it is a different activity than obtaining a second opinion, which has the objective of obtaining the right answer, and is in fact illegal.
Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (7)
Cập nhật:2013-04-16 Xem:1911 Level:(7)
7. The economy is coming in for a landing; optimists say it will be the much sought after '......... landing' when the economy slows but doesn't skid into recession, but some economists now are forecasting a bumpy landing, or even worse.
Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (8)
Cập nhật:2009-11-17 Xem:22581 Level:(8)
8. The pro forma combination of buy-recommended ConocoPhillips (COP) and buy-recommended Burlington Resources (BR) would create a new company with a stock market capitalization of $100 billion thereby qualifying as the sixth mega ......... energy company in our coverage.
Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (9)
Cập nhật:2010-02-18 Xem:34095 Level:(9)
9. Having a ......... chest of $11.2 billion gives Google freedom to make strategic acquisitions, even overpaying if necessary, and to take a longer-term view with its products and acquisitions, enabling it to push new services out the door now and figure out how to make money off them later.
Business Buzzwords: Casino Operations (10)
Cập nhật:2010-03-19 Xem:12987 Level:(10)
10. ......... are not intended for public distribution: they are meant to be a rough introduction to the company about to issue the new security, thus they are incomplete and not necessarily accurate.
Business Buzzwords: At the Bombay Stock Exchange (2)
Cập nhật:2008-07-22 Xem:1943 Level:(2)
2. The ......... Effect hypothesis states that the economic crisis that affected several South American countries in 1995 was caused by an exogenous capital flight triggered by the loss of confidence of foreign investors after the collapse of the Mexican peso in December 1994.
Business Buzzwords: At the Bombay Stock Exchange (3)
Cập nhật:2009-07-18 Xem:1939 Level:(3)
3. The Presidential Election ......... Theory (PECT) of stock prices suggests that stocks decline soon after a president is elected when harsh and unpopular measures are necessary to bring inflation, government spending and deficits under control for the long-term health of the economy.
Business Buzzwords: At the Bombay Stock Exchange (4)
Cập nhật:2011-00-13 Xem:1898 Level:(4)
4. Make certain you have, or if you are an entrepreneur, make certain your existing syndicate has, dry ......... to see you through hard times; this means putting no more than 25-30% of your total allocation up front, and make certain you have reserves to meet pro rata needs.
Business Buzzwords: At the Bombay Stock Exchange (5)
Cập nhật:2010-08-27 Xem:8066 Level:(5)
5. Deep-Format, who by smell could only be a Microsoft insider, is leaking about Microsoft's botch job on the Ecma spec; this kind of ......... could only be from a disgruntled employee on the Office or XML dev team.
Business Buzzwords: At the Bombay Stock Exchange (6)
Cập nhật:2010-11-24 Xem:10743 Level:(6)
6. The multitude of mergers and acquisitions has raised issues that need to be considered before the prospect of an acquisition arises; one is the application of the golden ......... rules of Sec. 280G, regarding severance payments to be made to a corporation's top employees and directors on a change in control.
Business Buzzwords: At the Bombay Stock Exchange (7)
Cập nhật:2013-02-12 Xem:1920 Level:(7)
7. William McCormick, chairman and chief executive of CMS Energy Corp, said the company's use of '.........' — trades where the same amount of electricity is exchanged at the same price between two players — was apparently aimed at making CMS look more powerful in wholesale power markets than it actually was.
Business Buzzwords: At the Bombay Stock Exchange (9)
Cập nhật:2011-00-25 Xem:1907 Level:(9)
9. Examples of ......... leaders are the executives of Enron, who stowed away millions of dollars until they were finally caught.
Business Buzzwords: At the Bombay Stock Exchange (10)
Cập nhật:2013-04-25 Xem:1953 Level:(10)
10. Ten or more years ago ......... was all the rage, spurred by the theories of David Foote; among the many things we were told by its various advocates was that aging baby boomers would invest lots of disposable income in the markets, driving them to dizzy heights.
Swedish Trade Unions (1)
Cập nhật:2010-04-11 Xem:1944 Level:(1)
1. Swedish unions do not rely much on formal organizing campaigns; employees join either of their own ......... or as a result of group pressure.
Swedish Trade Unions (2)
Cập nhật:2010-03-22 Xem:1927 Level:(2)
2. Being outside a union is a risky business, as unions control much of labour regulation; though any form of ......... against non-unionized employees is against the law, it can be hidden by employers acting together with unions.
Swedish Trade Unions (4)
Cập nhật:2010-08-23 Xem:1966 Level:(4)
4. Atypical work has ......... and now accounts for some 30 to 35 per cent of total employment; however, atypical employees are unionized to the same extent as others, perhaps slightly more so.
Swedish Trade Unions (5)
Cập nhật:2011-10-22 Xem:14559 Level:(5)
5. The reason seems to be that they are more ......... to exploitation and so have more to gain from union membership.
Swedish Trade Unions (7)
Cập nhật:2009-08-10 Xem:1923 Level:(7)
7. Even the temporary work business is unionized and covered by a ......... collective agreement.
Swedish Trade Unions (8)
Cập nhật:2010-06-10 Xem:1925 Level:(8)
8. The greatest difficulty is to make salaries respond to changes in market demand: the pay structure is highly ......... in the sense that it is extremely difficult to change the relative level of different categories of employees.
Swedish Trade Unions (9)
Cập nhật:2011-10-26 Xem:1940 Level:(9)
9. If one union manages to negotiate extra high pay increases for its members, perhaps due to market forces, all other unions will immediately demand — and fight hard for — the same increase, threatening to ......... the initial effect.
Asset Backed Securities (1)
Cập nhật:2009-11-13 Xem:1928 Level:(1)
1. Ope Agbaje, the ABS analyst at CSAM, goes on to explain that there are a number of important advantages for investors ......... asset backed securities.
Asset Backed Securities (2)
Cập nhật:2009-03-14 Xem:1935 Level:(2)
2. Firstly, they gain exposure to a liquid, fixed income investment in a diversified pool of assets, such as auto loans, which make ......... alternative to a corporate bond or other fixed income investment.
Asset Backed Securities (3)
Cập nhật:2008-00-22 Xem:1938 Level:(3)
3. In some cases ......... assets, or assets which investors would not ordinarily have access to, such as loans to small and medium enterprises, make up the pool of assets.
Asset Backed Securities (4)
Cập nhật:2013-02-26 Xem:19378 Level:(4)
4. However, unlike unsecured bonds, which are fully dependent on the operating, payment ability and ultimately bankruptcy risk of a company, asset backed securities to various degrees tend to be ......... (fully or partly) from those risks.
Asset Backed Securities (5)
Cập nhật:2013-03-10 Xem:20154 Level:(5)
5. Typically, they are legally separated from the originator and rely entirely on the performance of the ring-fenced assets, transferred and ......... as bond collateral.
Asset Backed Securities (6)
Cập nhật:2013-00-19 Xem:1913 Level:(6)
6. Simply put, the investor buying the securities is not ......... to the credit risk associated with originator of the assets and, thus, ABS bonds represent one of the more secure forms of fixed income securities from a credit quality standpoint.
Asset Backed Securities (7)
Cập nhật:2012-06-26 Xem:1934 Level:(7)
7. A number of ABS issues also benefit from external protection in the form of insurance, such as a credit enhancement provider that ensures the quality of the issue, as well as a liquidity provider that covers certain cashflow ..........
Asset Backed Securities (8)
Cập nhật:2009-09-23 Xem:14787 Level:(8)
8. A further benefit for the investor is that the risk associated with consumer credits, such as credit cards and home loans, can be more easily calculated using advanced quantitative techniques, without the same level of ......... often associated with other fixed income debt such as corporate bonds.
Asset Backed Securities (9)
Cập nhật:2013-00-28 Xem:1907 Level:(9)
9. This is because a statistical approach can be more relevant for some asset back bonds that have a ......... underlying collateral consisting of thousands of loans.
Cơ quan chủ quản : CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TRUYỀN THÔNG TNV VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ : Số 26 ngõ 102 - Khuất Duy Tiến - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội - Văn phòng đại diện : Số 9 - Đào Duy Anh - Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Tại Tp HCM : 79/3 Trần Xuân Soạn, P.Tân Thuận Tây, Quận 7, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh - Hotline : 0946 581 152 - Email : email@example.com