10. RBC Dominion Securities is accused of ......... trading in shares of the firm's parent, Royal Bank of Canada; four of its traders are accused of buying and selling $33 million worth of shares at the same time — improperly taking both sides of the trades — to cut risks they faced because of a series of trading errors and misunderstandings.
Đáp ánBạn cần Đăng nhập và xác thực tài khoản để xem lời giải bài này !
Phần tiếp theo1. Business buzzwords: Last increment bidding (1) 2. Business buzzwords: Last increment bidding (2) 3. Business buzzwords: Last increment bidding (3) 4. Business buzzwords: Last increment bidding (7) 5. Business buzzwords: Last increment bidding (8) 6. Business buzzwords: Last increment bidding (9) 7. Business buzzwords: Last increment bidding (10)
Bài tập khác
Business buzzwords: Compensation (1)
Cập nhật:2009-05-13 Xem:4907 Level:(1)
1. A golden ......... is an exceptional compensation package offered by an acquiring company to the top executives of the company being bought, meant to keep them interested in retaining their positions; but it may not be in the best interests of shareholders.
Business buzzwords: Compensation (3)
Cập nhật:2011-08-27 Xem:1953 Level:(3)
3. In the first quarter of fiscal 2007, Adobe achieved revenue of $649.4 million and earnings per share were $0.30; the consensus estimates were for $655 million in revenue and $0.29 in eps, which means that for the quarter Adobe missed on the ......... line but more than made it up by controlling expenses.
Business buzzwords: Compensation (5)
Cập nhật:2008-05-17 Xem:13628 Level:(5)
5. The Commission's Order finds that various NYSE specialists repeatedly engaged in unlawful proprietary trading, which took various forms, including ......... the firms' dealer accounts between customer orders and trading ahead for their dealer accounts in front of executable agency orders on the same side of the market.
Business buzzwords: Compensation (6)
Cập nhật:2012-06-26 Xem:1950 Level:(6)
6. A ......... economy has left many private golf clubs desperate for new members; stagnant growth of golf participation during the past five years, a surplus of private courses and the recession are prime reasons this is one of the best buyer's markets for private golf in recent memory.
Business buzzwords: Compensation (9)
Cập nhật:2008-06-10 Xem:1950 Level:(9)
9. This book highlights advanced technologies that might help you make decisions on when to buy or sell stocks, track their ups and downs, and analyze your portfolio, while you're at it; but don't forget, though they might give a bit of techie buzz to investing, there are limits to what ......... science can do to help investors.
Business buzzwords: Compensation (10)
Cập nhật:2008-00-12 Xem:13505 Level:(10)
10. ......... up is a process where the company's assets will be gathered and will be used to pay all debts, and the balance for the cost of this process will be distributed among the shareholders according to their interests in the company.
Business buzzwords: Phone rules (2)
Cập nhật:2011-08-12 Xem:6468 Level:(2)
2. In financial markets, they call it 'the Greenspan .........' — a belief that if stock or bond prices fall too much, the FRB will help prop them up with quick interest rate cuts to pump more cash into the system; but this confidence is a worrisome legacy after his nearly 18 years helping to steer the economy.
Business buzzwords: Phone rules (3)
Cập nhật:2013-00-17 Xem:14598 Level:(3)
3. Mark Mobius, who manages one of the biggest emerging markets stock mutual funds for FT Investments, said he has bought shares across the ......... because of opportunities created by a recent slump in global markets; Mobius said he bought shares in Taiwan, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Russia and India.
Business buzzwords: Phone rules (4)
Cập nhật:2010-01-23 Xem:1958 Level:(4)
4. The Peter Lynch strategy, based on John Reese's analysis of Lynch's writings, considers SC a true '.........' company, as its earnings growth of 14.71 percent lies within the moderate 10 percent to 19 percent range and its annual sales of $129.3 billion are in the multi-billion dollar level.
Business buzzwords: Phone rules (6)
Cập nhật:2008-05-17 Xem:1993 Level:(6)
6. The ......... call price is calculated by assigning pre-determined Government of Canada yield plus a specified number of basis points to the bond; these issues are at a higher risk of being retired during a falling interest rate and when improvements in the issuing company's fiscal situation lead to a re-evaluation of liabilities.
Business buzzwords: Phone rules (7)
Cập nhật:2013-04-24 Xem:16383 Level:(7)
7. Frederick Mates, whose $32 million Mates Investment Fund has risen 153% in per-share asset value since the beginning of 1968, the highest growth rate of any fund, is the personification of self-confidence: on one wall of his office, he keeps a framed parody of an old Wall Street slogan: 'Invest, Then .........'.
Business buzzwords: Phone rules (9)
Cập nhật:2012-01-27 Xem:1964 Level:(9)
9. I do not think it premature to conclude that the entire financial industry of this country is riddled with fraud; as Newsweek observed, this is not a case of a few bad apples, it's the ......... Theory — you see one, you know there's a whole nest of the disgusting Dictyoptera.
Business buzzwords: Phone rules (10)
Cập nhật:2009-09-25 Xem:1957 Level:(10)
10. Permanent Insiders are prohibited from purchasing or selling Company securities except as specifically permitted by this Policy; permanent insiders consist of the Company's (a) directors, (b) executive officers and (c) those employees who will be deemed to have ongoing exposure to ......... insider information because of the nature of their jobs.
Business buzzwords: Unethical investment (1)
Cập nhật:2010-10-15 Xem:2025 Level:(1)
1. Unlike socially responsible investors who hold strong convictions against ......... stocks, socially irresponsible investors, in their focus on making significant returns, are indifferent to the unethical actions of corporations.
Business buzzwords: Unethical investment (3)
Cập nhật:2009-02-12 Xem:1947 Level:(3)
3. The best way to profit from the trend is to swap back and forth from silver to gold with the rise and fall in the gold/silver ratio; that strategy will convert a ......... investment into one that pays dividends, and possibly double the ounces you own over the life of the bull market.
Business buzzwords: Unethical investment (5)
Cập nhật:2009-02-12 Xem:1967 Level:(5)
5. Bache & Co. offers only a 25% reduction to ......... traders who are willing to make at least two transactions-one buy and one sell-in any 35-day period, and the cut applies only to the second trade, while most brokerage houses still charge about the same fees as before on small trades on a take-it-or-leave-it basis.
Business buzzwords: Unethical investment (6)
Cập nhật:2009-07-21 Xem:1968 Level:(6)
6. Like so many others who tried to ......... the tide of the oncoming Depression, Overton made some injudicious and even some unsavory investments; he lost a chunk of his business empire as he fought off bankruptcy, but managed to weather the storm and lived out his final years in financial comfort.
Business buzzwords: Unethical investment (7)
Cập nhật:2012-02-19 Xem:26871 Level:(7)
7. In an open ......... lease, you run the risk of owing extra money depending on the value of the property when you return it; this payment is often called a 'balloon payment'.
Business buzzwords: Unethical investment (8)
Cập nhật:2008-03-20 Xem:1981 Level:(8)
8. Using ......... pricing, the producer-processor starts with the sales price of the processed gas or products, and then subtracts certain costs (such as capital, operating, processing, taxes and transportation) to determine value of the gas when production is complete.
Business buzzwords: Unethical investment (9)
Cập nhật:2009-03-19 Xem:3442 Level:(9)
9. Banks surged 3.21 percent, Leasing soared 8.0 percent, Industrials were 0.84 percent up, Construction ended 2.83 percent higher, Miscellaneous rose 1.05 percent, Holding jumped 3.66 percent, but Insurance and Investment ......... the trend to end 0.56 and 0.85 percent down respectively.
Business buzzwords: Unethical investment (10)
Cập nhật:2012-07-18 Xem:1965 Level:(10)
10. The rumor of the weekend, of course, was that Cisco was hanging out in Finland kicking the ......... on a huge potential merger with Nokia, but it seems unlikely that Nokia would ever agree to such a deal unless the asking price is too good to be true.
Business buzzwords: The street goes nuts (2)
Cập nhật:2013-03-13 Xem:1966 Level:(2)
2. The retired chairman of furniture maker Herman Miller, Max has long been noted for innovative management practices; for example, he instituted a silver ......... for employees at his company so that they would be protected if they lost their jobs as a result of a hostile takeover.
Business buzzwords: The street goes nuts (3)
Cập nhật:2011-02-26 Xem:1966 Level:(3)
3. ......... may be more correctly defined as the total guestroom revenue per available room per day; it is typically calculated simply by multiplying a given hotel's average daily room rate (ADR) by its occupancy rate.
Business buzzwords: The street goes nuts (4)
Cập nhật:2010-02-23 Xem:1943 Level:(4)
4. I think you only need two kinds of people to create a ........., rich people and nerds: they're the limiting reagents in the reaction that produces startups, because they're the only ones present when startups get started.
Business buzzwords: The street goes nuts (6)
Cập nhật:2009-03-27 Xem:419 Level:(6)
6. Search engines argue that nobody clicks on an ad unless they're interested; however, a lead that takes no action and leaves no contact information can't be considered more than just an advertising ........., and that's the basis for a meaningful comparison to publisher CPM rates.
Business buzzwords: The street goes nuts (8)
Cập nhật:2011-07-24 Xem:1981 Level:(8)
8. There are losses because of the lost opportunities when a ......... deal just doesn't make it through; some of the common causes stem from the areas of under-funded pension plans or tax liabilities that may have originated from a prior restructuring of the target company or prior acquisition.
Business buzzwords: The street goes nuts (9)
Cập nhật:2008-11-14 Xem:31373 Level:(9)
9. One Night ......... investment is buying a security with the intention of holding it for the long term, but subsequently panicking and selling it the following day.
Fixed annuities (1)
Cập nhật:2011-10-20 Xem:24127 Level:(1)
1. In a fixed annuity, the insurance company guarantees the principal and a minimum rate of interest; in other words, as long as the insurance company is financially ........., the money you have in a fixed annuity will grow and will not drop in value.
Fixed annuities (2)
Cập nhật:2010-07-15 Xem:1964 Level:(2)
2. The growth of the annuity's value and/or the benefits paid may be fixed at a dollar amount or by an interest ........., or they may grow by a specified formula.
Fixed annuities (3)
Cập nhật:2013-03-12 Xem:1977 Level:(3)
3. And the growth of the annuity's value and/or the benefits paid does not depend directly or entirely on the ......... of the investments the insurance company makes to support the annuity.
Cơ quan chủ quản : CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TRUYỀN THÔNG TNV VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ : Số 26 ngõ 102 - Khuất Duy Tiến - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội - Văn phòng đại diện : Số 9 - Đào Duy Anh - Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Tại Tp HCM : 79/3 Trần Xuân Soạn, P.Tân Thuận Tây, Quận 7, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh - Hotline : 0946 581 152 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org