1. Some companies allow inventory to become stale through product obsolescence or inattention; it sits on balance sheets, consumes capital to maintain, and is unattractive to potential buyers, and analysts get a good picture of ......... accounting when inventory turns are slowing over time and consistently below industry averages.
Đáp ánBạn cần Đăng nhập và xác thực tài khoản để xem lời giải bài này !
Phần tiếp theo1. Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (1) 2. Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (3) 3. Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (4) 4. Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (5) 5. Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (6) 6. Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (7) 7. Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (8) 8. Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (9)
Bài tập khác
Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (3)
Cập nhật:2010-08-26 Xem:1991 Level:(3)
3. New brokers got the desks nearest the noise of the quote board, but as a broker gained experience and stature he got to move further away from the board; most brokers moved out of the ......... to a private office when they had enough experience and customers to justify the move to management.
Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (4)
Cập nhật:2008-08-11 Xem:35763 Level:(4)
4. Should the U.S. stock market rally falter, some analysts may try to blame it on the ......... spread, which measures the gap between the prices of U.S. Treasury bills and Eurodollar deposits; this has lately been at its lowest level ever, and that, to some, is an ill omen for interest rates and share prices.
Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (5)
Cập nhật:2010-05-27 Xem:1946 Level:(5)
5. Apple is in the .........: Apple Computer is riding a wave that shows no sign of breaking; on March 6, the Cupertino, CA-based computer pioneer celebrated its highest stock price in over three years, buoyed by the popularity of Apple's iPod portable music player and the company's iTunes downloadable music service.
Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (6)
Cập nhật:2009-11-19 Xem:1973 Level:(6)
6. Missouri's commitment to openness in government is clearly stated in Section 610.011 of the ......... Law: "It is the public policy of this state that meetings, records, votes, actions, and deliberations of public governmental bodies be open to the public unless otherwise provided by law."
Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (7)
Cập nhật:2011-11-17 Xem:1941 Level:(7)
7. Ours is an era when huge increases in home values and stock prices make people feel richer and cause them to buy more; they spend more of their regular incomes, borrow more or sell something, most likely stocks, so you can imagine this 'wealth .........' as a powerful afterburner that's boosted the economy for roughly 20 years.
Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (8)
Cập nhật:2013-04-14 Xem:1991 Level:(8)
8. Inventory ........., a combination of employee theft, shoplifting, vendor fraud and administrative error, cost United States retailers over $31 billion last year according to the latest National Retail Security Survey report on retail theft, which analyzed theft incidents from 118 of the largest U.S. retail chains.
Business buzzwords: Stale inventory (9)
Cập nhật:2009-04-20 Xem:29531 Level:(9)
9. In the London equities markets, both the FTSE 100 and the FTSE 250 finished both the day and the week on a positive note; volume was a very high 4.1 billion shares traded, explained by a double ......... hour in which both stock options and index futures on the main index expired.
Business buzzwords: Penny stock (1)
Cập nhật:2012-08-22 Xem:1962 Level:(1)
1. A small group of speculators will accumulate a large number of shares in a penny stock, and once their positions are in place, they will release positive financial ......... — news so unexpected and titillating it can drastically affect people's perception of the stock; the intent is to get small time investors to start trading irrationally.
Business buzzwords: Penny stock (2)
Cập nhật:2011-06-21 Xem:1970 Level:(2)
2. We are downgrading Brady Corp. to ......... perform from outperform, as we believe the issues the company is facing in its OEM business may take several quarters to resolve, which will likely limit stock appreciation until visibility improves.
Business buzzwords: Penny stock (3)
Cập nhật:2012-11-15 Xem:15721 Level:(3)
3. When she hears stirrings of a corporate takeover by the family's archrival, North Grayhawk, Jocelyn heads to North's ranch to offer a valuable commodity — herself — if he will call off his plans: "He's the man my shark ......... says is our anonymous corporate raider," she explained.
Business buzzwords: Penny stock (4)
Cập nhật:2009-11-28 Xem:1933 Level:(4)
4. To many, perhaps most, observers of today's legal scene, a 'white .........' law firm is nothing more than a large, prominent firm serving a primarily corporate clientele; but those who entered the profession before the 1980s can remember a time when there were those firms and there were the Jewish firms, and the former worked to keep it that way.
Business buzzwords: Penny stock (5)
Cập nhật:2011-02-22 Xem:1950 Level:(5)
5. When you 'pay ......... first', you send 10% of your paycheck (your take-home pay) to a separate account before you have a chance to spend it; combined with your tax-deferred savings, this monthly contribution to your long-term savings will make you wealthy over time.
Business buzzwords: Penny stock (6)
Cập nhật:2009-00-21 Xem:1280 Level:(6)
6. Stop ......... is a practice by traders and/or market makers whereby they move prices intentionally to hit a specific level in order to trigger the stop orders they know are piled up there; the reason for doing so is to be able to take the other side of those trades and profit by the short-term move the flurry of activity creates.
Business buzzwords: Penny stock (9)
Cập nhật:2010-07-21 Xem:1949 Level:(9)
9. At a time when your career is reaching a peak and you are looking ahead to your own retirement, you may find yourself in the position of having to help your children with college expenses while at the same time looking after the needs of your aging parents: squeezed in the middle, you've joined the ranks of the '......... generation'.
Business buzzwords: Worst investments (1)
Cập nhật:2010-10-24 Xem:1932 Level:(1)
1. Investment ......... of 2002: the three worst-performing funds of the year — Aberdeen Fund of Investment Trusts, Exeter High Income and Aberdeen Progressive Growth — are all invested in split capital trusts.
Business buzzwords: Worst investments (2)
Cập nhật:2013-03-25 Xem:37762 Level:(2)
2. Buying and selling stock rather than looking for dividend income was seen as a new form of entertainment for women in 1720: "Stock-......... is now become so laudable, that many great ladies forsake their tea to go to Change Alley", reported one paper, while another announced that "several great ladies repair into the city, and pawn their jewels to buy South Sea".
Business buzzwords: Worst investments (3)
Cập nhật:2012-02-19 Xem:1942 Level:(3)
3. In its effort to thwart the takeover attempts of Campeau Corp., FDS unveiled a restructuring plan to sell off its discount chain and other non-department store assets; the retailer said it may also seek a 'white .........' by issuing new preferred stock with a value of 15 percent of total outstanding shares in the company.
Business buzzwords: Worst investments (4)
Cập nhật:2012-00-24 Xem:1970 Level:(4)
4. On one side, double-......... offer fund-of-fund vehicles for hedge fund investors and on the flip side they offer contract marketing agreements on the hedge fund side, so it is possible for them to not only make money from their own investors but also clip a marketing fee for putting their fund-of-funds investment with a manager in any given strategy.
Business buzzwords: Worst investments (5)
Cập nhật:2010-00-18 Xem:1949 Level:(5)
5. Most specialty drug companies obtain product rights only for one or two national markets and so cannot fund clinical development and sales expansion by sub-licensing or partnering; they must sell equity to finance 100% of development & marketing costs, resulting in highly ......... founders and lower returns for all their investors.
Business buzzwords: Worst investments (6)
Cập nhật:2011-07-22 Xem:35846 Level:(6)
6. Instead of benefitting the company, the defendants have saddled it with a risky and costly share repurchase program, in order to dispose of its cash and make it less attractive to potential buyers; the plan was designed as a defensive barrier akin to a '.........', decreasing the likelihood of any potential acquirer making an offer for the company.
Business buzzwords: Worst investments (7)
Cập nhật:2010-05-22 Xem:32116 Level:(7)
7. The ICF is a new private-public partnership, focused on improving the continent's investment .........; our mission is to make Africa an even better place to do business, by removing obstacles to domestic and foreign investment and by promoting Africa as an attractive investment destination.
Business buzzwords: Worst investments (8)
Cập nhật:2012-11-10 Xem:17774 Level:(8)
8. Since 2000, Market Harmonics has been dedicated to giving traders and investors an edge through an understanding of what truly drives markets — investor psychology; in the research area, we have specialized in tracking market ......... as the key to successful and profitable trading.
Business buzzwords: Worst investments (10)
Cập nhật:2011-00-16 Xem:1955 Level:(10)
10. Back in the far off days of the early 1980's the general view was that, when battered by a financial market ........., investor risk-aversion increased and that it tended to take about a decade for the pain experienced from severe financial loss to ebb.
Quebec tourism (1)
Cập nhật:2010-02-22 Xem:28807 Level:(1)
1. Between now and 2010 the ......... for growth in international tourism in French Canada appears excellent.
Quebec tourism (2)
Cập nhật:2010-11-12 Xem:1951 Level:(2)
2. Around the world, international tourist arrivals will ......... from 702 million in 2000 to 1.18 billion in 2010, an increase of 45%.
Quebec tourism (3)
Cập nhật:2011-02-26 Xem:10262 Level:(3)
3. Tourist clienteles travelling to foreign destinations will become increasingly diversified as a result of the emergence of new ......... markets.
Quebec tourism (4)
Cập nhật:2008-03-14 Xem:2057 Level:(4)
4. The outlook for domestic tourism is interesting: retirees during this period (especially between 2005 and 2010) will be wealthier than their ..........
Quebec tourism (5)
Cập nhật:2008-07-16 Xem:11481 Level:(5)
5. Contrary to the past decade, the active population should benefit from more ......... income with a lowering of income tax rates; therefore, people will have more money to travel.
Quebec tourism (6)
Cập nhật:2012-05-17 Xem:1971 Level:(6)
6. The increasing number of Canadian retirees will have an impact on travel behaviour, with the emphasis likely to be placed on short trips during the ..........
Quebec tourism (8)
Cập nhật:2009-10-13 Xem:2031 Level:(8)
8. However, competition will continue to be ......... on all markets.
Cơ quan chủ quản : CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TRUYỀN THÔNG TNV VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ : Số 26 ngõ 102 - Khuất Duy Tiến - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội - Văn phòng đại diện : Số 9 - Đào Duy Anh - Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Tại Tp HCM : 79/3 Trần Xuân Soạn, P.Tân Thuận Tây, Quận 7, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh - Hotline : 0946 581 152 - Email : email@example.com