1. ......... was named after the wooden structure Dutch colonists built in this area in 1653 to defend themselves from the British and Native Americans.
Đáp ánBạn cần Đăng nhập và xác thực tài khoản để xem lời giải bài này !
Phần tiếp theo1. Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (1) 2. Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (2) 3. Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (3) 4. Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (4) 5. Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (5) 6. Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (6) 7. Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (7) 8. Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (8)
Bài tập khác
Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (2)
Cập nhật:2009-02-12 Xem:2006 Level:(2)
2. In early 2000, ........., the natural gas pipeline company turned online phenomenon, held a conference for Wall Street analysts and investors, who were particularly receptive when Jeffrey Skilling, its president, suggested that their money-losing broadband network business alone was worth $29 billion, or an extra $37 a share.
Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (3)
Cập nhật:2008-09-10 Xem:13080 Level:(3)
3. A long ......... roll is a time value trade (involving the sale and purchase of options with different expiry months) and as such cannot be adequately plotted in terms of its risk/reward profile.
Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (4)
Cập nhật:2009-08-21 Xem:30579 Level:(4)
4. Boating Industry Magazine reports that demand for the new 4-stroke outboard has by far outpaced supply, and Mercury officials have implemented a ......... in production: they expect to reach maximum output within a month, and catch up with demands sometime later this year.
Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (5)
Cập nhật:2008-02-14 Xem:19520 Level:(5)
5. Alan Greenspan, in a speech entitled 'The Challenge of Central Banking in a Democratic Society', posed a now-famous rhetorical question: "How do we know when irrational ......... has unduly escalated asset values, which then become subject to unexpected and prolonged contractions as they have in Japan over the past decade?"
Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (6)
Cập nhật:2011-06-20 Xem:1976 Level:(6)
6. The break-up of Equitable Life has moved closer following the launch yesterday of a ......... fund, Synesis, backed by some of the City's most powerful institutions, to buy out distressed annuity and pension liabilities.
Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (7)
Cập nhật:2013-02-18 Xem:1979 Level:(7)
7. ......... aren't concerned with the fundamentals of an investment; instead, they attempt to make a quick profit by selling to somebody else at a higher price.
Business buzzwords: Dutch colonists (8)
Cập nhật:2010-07-21 Xem:1985 Level:(8)
8. In the U.K., the exchange may determine that ashare movement is so sharp that quotes cannot practically be kept current; under its Fast ......... Rule, it may permit trading outside quoted ranges where updating quotes is deemed impractical.
Business buzzwords: Israeli scientists (1)
Cập nhật:2009-05-20 Xem:2002 Level:(1)
1. ........., the company best known for the insider-trading scandal that sent founder Samuel Waksal and domestic diva Martha Stewart to prison, received more bad news this week when a U.S. judge ruled that the patent for its only product was actually owned by three Israeli scientists.
Business buzzwords: Israeli scientists (2)
Cập nhật:2011-03-10 Xem:2996 Level:(2)
2. Today's stock market scandals are different because the main victims today are ......... investors — everyone from parents saving for their children's college education to the firefighter saving for retirement to the elderly who don't have time to rebuild their nest egg.
John Q. Public
Business buzzwords: Israeli scientists (3)
Cập nhật:2008-01-19 Xem:3539 Level:(3)
3. In another move towards making itself a financial center, north China's port city of Tianjin has applied to the State Council to establish an ......... market rather than a third stock exchange for the Chinese mainland.
Business buzzwords: Israeli scientists (4)
Cập nhật:2010-10-14 Xem:1983 Level:(4)
4. From 1989, more share-buying opportunities were made available to the British public as a number of financial institutions demutualised; these ......... shares' for members of the societies offered instant cash or the opportunity to continue as a part owner of the newly public entity.
Business buzzwords: Israeli scientists (5)
Cập nhật:2012-07-13 Xem:1995 Level:(5)
5. Builders slammed on the brakes in August as housing ......... sank to their lowest level in more than three years, and a drop in permits signaled more weakness ahead for the real estate market.
Business buzzwords: Israeli scientists (6)
Cập nhật:2009-02-27 Xem:5703 Level:(6)
6. Broker-dealers impliedly represent that they will deal fairly with their customers, and therefore unfair dealing is a breach of this implied representation and a violation of the antifraud provisions; this representation arises from the mere act of hanging up a sign and going into business, and therefore it is known as the '......... theory'.
Business buzzwords: Israeli scientists (7)
Cập nhật:2010-10-15 Xem:1982 Level:(7)
7. Nasdaq data indicate that 94% of the share volume from 4:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. resulted from after-hours transactions rather than ......... from the regular trading session.
Business buzzwords: Israeli scientists (8)
Cập nhật:2008-10-12 Xem:1969 Level:(8)
8. WPP CEO Sir Martin Sorrell has accused Rupert Murdoch of ......... internet companies because of falling ad revenues; he said it was intriguing to speculate why Mr Murdoch launched a multimillion-dollar internet shopping spree, and accused him of buying web operations willy-nilly.
Business buzzwords: Israeli scientists (9)
Cập nhật:2012-08-17 Xem:21150 Level:(9)
9. A third of first-time home buyers may cut their offer at the last minute, forcing the seller to take less or find a new buyer; "In total, 31% would consider '.........', reflecting first-time buyers' new-found confidence in a slowing market," says a Yorkshire Bank.
Business buzzwords: Greenhouse gas emissions (1)
Cập nhật:2013-03-19 Xem:30046 Level:(1)
1. Using ocean data collected by diving floats, U.S. climate scientists released a study Thursday that they said provides the '.........' that ties manmade greenhouse gas emissions to global warming.
straw in the wind
Business buzzwords: Greenhouse gas emissions (2)
Cập nhật:2011-01-22 Xem:1984 Level:(2)
2. There's a name for people who are able to identify the customer-grabbing, revenue-generating power in their particular job and maximize it at every possible opportunity — they're called ..........
Business buzzwords: Greenhouse gas emissions (3)
Cập nhật:2013-04-13 Xem:1985 Level:(3)
3. For all the debate over President Bush's $87 billion request for military operations and economic reconstruction in Afghanistan and Iraq, no one seems to have noticed that the sum includes a ......... fund of $9.3 billion which Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld can spend pretty much as he pleases.
Business buzzwords: Greenhouse gas emissions (6)
Cập nhật:2008-03-17 Xem:1973 Level:(6)
6. When I bought my seat on the exchange, if someone gave me an order, I took it to an order clerk, who called it down to the floor; the clerk wrote out the order ticket, gave it to a ......... dollar broker who had to be a member of the NYSE, who took it to the specialist's post, bought or sold the stock, and repeated the whole process back.
Business buzzwords: Greenhouse gas emissions (7)
Cập nhật:2009-10-18 Xem:2196 Level:(7)
7. If you are ......... to a given public securities issue, you will not be buying any shares through the public offering.
Business buzzwords: Greenhouse gas emissions (8)
Cập nhật:2009-06-20 Xem:2012 Level:(8)
8. ......... follow trends, tips and gurus; they sometimes put on bull horns or a bearskin and try to swagger; you recognize them by their pitiful bleating when the market becomes volatile.
Business buzzwords: Greenhouse gas emissions (9)
Cập nhật:2008-09-19 Xem:1983 Level:(9)
9. The failures of well known ......... retailers like Garden.com, Pets.com and discount retailer Value America have experts talking about the value of multi-channel retailing.
Business buzzwords: Greenhouse gas emissions (10)
Cập nhật:2011-08-24 Xem:35018 Level:(10)
10. Recently, the SEC's Enforcement Division has signaled a change in philosophy from a reactive approach (i.e. investigations of individuals or companies were initiated after evidence of a possible violation) to '.........' — pursuing investigations where it is not clear that a securities violation has occurred.
Business buzzwords: Screaming guts (1)
Cập nhật:2009-11-12 Xem:1971 Level:(1)
1. Your gut is screaming, "There is no way this company can hit those targets!", but your hope and the Mad ......... CEO's enthusiasm get the better of you — this scenario is repeated many times at under-performing companies; there can be too much over-optimism and not enough effort made at analyzing the facts and confronting reality.
Business buzzwords: Screaming guts (2)
Cập nhật:2008-02-26 Xem:1980 Level:(2)
2. On the one hand, the idea of ......... trade seems like a win-win situation — greenhouse gas emissions are reduced while some countries reap economic benefit — on the other hand, critics suspect that some countries will exploit the trading system and the consequences will be negative.
Business buzzwords: Screaming guts (4)
Cập nhật:2013-04-22 Xem:2008 Level:(4)
4. Because ......... points are largely subjective, they will vary widely among investors; if an investor has a lower required rate of return, he or she will likely pay more for the same security than a person with a higher required rate of return.
Business buzzwords: Screaming guts (5)
Cập nhật:2009-04-26 Xem:1973 Level:(5)
5. During the extreme price volatility in ......... markets, currency pair prices will gap and spreads widen; a price gap occurs when the price of a currency pair either jumps or plummets from its last bid/offer quote to a new quote, without trading at prices between those quotes.
Business buzzwords: Screaming guts (7)
Cập nhật:2010-07-18 Xem:2002 Level:(7)
7. Companies, usually with the help of ........., use a number of strategies to repel a hostile takeover bid.
Business buzzwords: Screaming guts (8)
Cập nhật:2011-01-25 Xem:1995 Level:(8)
8. This club will be funded through dock permits of our residents, which will create an ......... funding source of some amount in the future that will be perpetual, and we look forward to working with staff to see that this revenue stream is used for the enforcement of the manatee zone.
Cơ quan chủ quản : CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TRUYỀN THÔNG TNV VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ : Số 26 ngõ 102 - Khuất Duy Tiến - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội - Văn phòng đại diện : Số 9 - Đào Duy Anh - Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Tại Tp HCM : 79/3 Trần Xuân Soạn, P.Tân Thuận Tây, Quận 7, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh - Hotline : 0946 581 152 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org