1. The Bank of America offers asset-based loans, which are ......... by a company's accounts receivable, inventory, equipment, and/or real estate.
Đáp ánBạn cần Đăng nhập và xác thực tài khoản để xem lời giải bài này !
Phần tiếp theo1. Asset-based Loans (1) 2. Asset-based Loans (2) 3. Asset-based Loans (3) 4. Asset-based Loans (4) 5. Asset-based Loans (5) 6. Asset-based Loans (6) 7. Asset-based Loans (7) 8. Asset-based Loans (8) 9. Asset-based Loans (10)
Bài tập khác
Asset-based Loans (2)
Cập nhật:2008-06-26 Xem:18409 Level:(2)
2. Asset-based loans are an alternative to traditional bank lending because they serve borrowers with risk characteristics typically outside a bank's ......... level.
Asset-based Loans (3)
Cập nhật:2008-02-15 Xem:2084 Level:(3)
3. A bank will look first to the cash ......... for the repayment of a loan, then to collateral, while an asset-based lender looks to collateral first.
Asset-based Loans (4)
Cập nhật:2011-02-25 Xem:2076 Level:(4)
4. Banks typically require less collateral controls and monitoring but more financial ..........
Asset-based Loans (5)
Cập nhật:2008-10-15 Xem:2110 Level:(5)
5. ......... financing is often used by under-performing businesses that are not achieving their full potential; it is sometimes used for businesses that are either insolvent or on their way to becoming insolvent.
Asset-based Loans (6)
Cập nhật:2009-02-28 Xem:2106 Level:(6)
6. Debtor-in-possession (DIP) refers to a company that has filed for ......... under Chapter XI of the Federal Bankruptcy Code and has been permitted by the bankruptcy court to continue its operations to effect a formal reorganization. protection provisions penury prosecution
Asset-based Loans (7)
Cập nhật:2010-10-15 Xem:2103 Level:(7)
7. In a leveraged buyout (LBO), the target company's assets are used as collateral for debt, and its cash flow is used to ......... debt accrued by the buyer to acquire the company.
Asset-based Loans (8)
Cập nhật:2013-00-14 Xem:18936 Level:(8)
8. A Leveraged ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) allows a company to raise its capital-to-asset ......... by issuing new shares of stock to an employee trust, which finances the transaction with an asset-based loan.
Asset-based Loans (10)
Cập nhật:2010-09-23 Xem:2074 Level:(10)
10. The level of controls and monitoring by the asset-based lender is directly related to the credit ......... of the borrower.
Consumer Credit (3)
Cập nhật:2011-02-25 Xem:702 Level:(3)
3. Mechanics' and materialmen's ......... exist in most states to provide special collection rights to those who provide services or building materials used to improve real property.
Consumer Credit (5)
Cập nhật:2010-07-10 Xem:2082 Level:(5)
5. The debtor has the benefit of an 'automatic .........' immediately upon filing a bankruptcy petition, which prevents the creditor from taking any further action to try to collect the debt unless or until the bankruptcy court decides to the contrary.
Consumer Credit (7)
Cập nhật:2011-04-27 Xem:2068 Level:(7)
7. Among the items you must ......... to a consumer who buys on credit are the monthly finance charge and the annual interest rate.
Consumer Credit (8)
Cập nhật:2010-06-14 Xem:2091 Level:(8)
8. The Credit Practices Rule prohibits creditors from using certain contract ......... that the Federal Trade Commission has found to be unfair to consumers.
Consumer Credit (9)
Cập nhật:2010-05-13 Xem:7917 Level:(9)
9. This Rule applies to all creditors subject ......... the jurisdiction of the Federal Trade Commission.
Consumer Credit (10)
Cập nhật:2009-06-27 Xem:2093 Level:(10)
10. Interest charged on late payments may be limited by state ......... laws controlling the amount of interest that can be charged.
15. The US Mint (1)
The US Mint (1)
Cập nhật:2010-04-13 Xem:2104 Level:(1)
1. When the ......... of the U.S. Constitution created a new government for their untried Republic, they realized the critical need for a respected monetary system.
16. The US Mint (4)
The US Mint (4)
Cập nhật:2011-06-18 Xem:2072 Level:(4)
4. President George Washington appointed Philadelphian David Rittenhouse, a ......... American scientist, as the first Director of the Mint.
17. The US Mint (5)
The US Mint (5)
Cập nhật:2008-11-27 Xem:2641 Level:(5)
5. When the United States government began minting coins in 1792, the original facility in Philadelphia was ......... to produce enough currency for the small country.
18. The US Mint (6)
The US Mint (6)
Cập nhật:2008-00-28 Xem:2119 Level:(6)
6. Under Rittenhouse, the Mint produced its first ......... coins: 11,178 copper cents, which were delivered in March 1793.
19. The US Mint (10)
The US Mint (10)
Cập nhật:2010-07-15 Xem:17397 Level:(10)
10. In addition. the mint is responsible for receiving, redeeming, and processing ......... coins.
Cập nhật:2012-06-13 Xem:2080 Level:(3)
3. Initiating a new business involves considerable risk, as well as an effort to overcome all the ......... against innovative ideas.
Cập nhật:2013-04-10 Xem:29260 Level:(4)
4. The French word "entrepreneur", ......... translated, means simply "undertaker".
Cập nhật:2011-05-25 Xem:2087 Level:(5)
5. The entrepreneur's connection with risk evolved in the 17th century, when an entrepreneur was someone who entered into a contract with the government to perform a service or to supply ......... products.
Cập nhật:2009-07-13 Xem:2091 Level:(6)
6. Since the contract price was fixed, any resulting profits or losses ......... the efforts of the entrepreneur — the better he performed, the more profit he made.
Cập nhật:2009-10-27 Xem:2107 Level:(9)
9. In the mid-20th century, the ......... of an entrepreneur as an innovator was established.
Cập nhật:2012-06-26 Xem:2097 Level:(10)
10. The concept of innovation and newness is now an ......... part of entrepreneurship.
Human Resources Management (1)
Cập nhật:2013-03-16 Xem:2130 Level:(1)
1. Dr. John Sullivan, Head and Professor of Human Resource Management at San Francisco State University stresses the necessity of establishing a set of assessment tools that will let you know in advance where ......... count and overhead costs are excessive.
Human Resources Management (2)
Cập nhật:2008-10-22 Xem:13169 Level:(2)
2. In this changing world, it is not uncommon for new markets to open (and close) rapidly, so companies need to have a strategy to move people and resources rapidly from areas of low to areas of a higher ..........
Human Resources Management (3)
Cập nhật:2009-06-16 Xem:2105 Level:(3)
3. Developing HR systems and metrics known as "........." that indicate potential problems gives us sufficient time to develop plans and strategies to either avoid the problem or minimize its impact.
Human Resources Management (5)
Cập nhật:2011-05-22 Xem:2105 Level:(5)
5. One of the primary reasons employees leave their jobs is due to a lack of challenge, but HR can dramatically increase ......... rates if it gets managers to develop individual "Challenge Plans" for each worker.
Human Resources Management (6)
Cập nhật:2010-07-12 Xem:13155 Level:(6)
6. Because most companies have eliminated many management positions, there are fewer opportunities for promotion to stimulate workers, so they need to develop ......... transfer and job rotation plans to ensure the continued development of skills.
Cơ quan chủ quản : CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TRUYỀN THÔNG TNV VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ : Số 26 ngõ 102 - Khuất Duy Tiến - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội - Văn phòng đại diện : Số 9 - Đào Duy Anh - Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Tại Tp HCM : 79/3 Trần Xuân Soạn, P.Tân Thuận Tây, Quận 7, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh - Hotline : 0946 581 152 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org